Our wide variety of services and broad knowledge in this field make us a one-stop shop that offers exceptional service. With our comprehensive workshop network and excellent working relationships, we are able to do even major repairs within a few hours.
These services include:
Diesel Technicians And Mechanics
We have a 24/6 Workshop that deals with:
- lubrication services;
- major repairs, e.g. clutch and gearbox
- engine overhauls (Cummins, Detroit, M/Benz, Man, Nissan and Volvo)
- technical data, such as QC 5100 Cummins and Volvo, for troubleshooting and fault finding
- repairs and maintenance
- major services on expired warranties.
We can service your trailer in our 24/6 Workshop
- trailer services
- air/hydraulic suspension repair
- fifth wheel fitment and overhauls
- brakes and lining fitment
- tarpaulin repairs and fitment
- general repairs and maintenance.
Our tyre bay also operate 24/6 and handles:
- tyre survey and inspection
- nitrogen tyre inflation
- stripping, fitting and tyre rotations
- tyre repairs
- wheel alignment.
We have a full Technobrake system and inspection pit for:
- Pre-and post-service inspections; and
- Pre-inspection for COF.
In the 24/6 boiler making workshop we:
- do structural repairs to trailers and trailer chassis
- manufacture and rebuild of trailers panels
- rebuild trailer chassis
- do aluminium or C02 welding
- perform plasma cutting.
Panel Beating and Spray Painting
We are open six days a week to do major and minor accident repairs.
We are registered to do repair work for Regent Insurance Company.
We have a fully dustproof spraying booth and a mixing room with our own paint matching facilities.
Our wash bay operates 24 hours a day, keeping the fleet spotless. The insides of cabs, bins, trailers, the outside of the trucks, as well as the tarpaulins are cleaned. As a company that pursues sustainability, we make use of a water-recycling plant and harvest rainwater to operate the wash bay.
We have a 24/7 breakdown service that offers:
- qualified staff on standby;
- two fully equipped breakdown vehicles for trucks and trailers; and
- one breakdown vehicle for tyre-related breakdowns.
From our workshop we have easy access to the N1, N12 and R28.
The Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment framework has been set as a guideline to develop a holistic and integrated strategy. The goal is to ensure that both staff and communities benefit through the implementation of our BEE policy.